See that new calender widget over there?
April 14, 2011 1 Comment
So yeah, do you see it? My intention is to make sure that the rest of this month has a little line under each day which shows that I blogged each day!! Yay! How exciting, right?
If you hang around here much you know I’m always full of these big plans and never follow through with them. But this time I’m not setting any limits on what the blogs have to be about or how they have to have pictures (because, let’s face it, when I do have five minutes of free time to blog, I don’t want to spend 90% of that looking for/uploading/editing a picture that rarely looks right anyway). So yeah…expect anything and everything…if I get really organized maybe there will be even be some crafty stuff…but really, the main point is just to blog every day left in April and see if I can do it.
Speaking of crafty stuff – anyone from Craftster who’s followed me here, I have to say I’m really really sorry for disappearing. It’s just way too much on my plate at the moment to keep up with everything over there. Plus I was feeling more and more guilty for not crafting and it was just adding to my discouragement. I will be back eventually once I’ve restored some kind of semblance of balance to my life. We have some big changes coming up soon so once those are over and dealt with hopefully I will have the time and space to craft and create and post again.
So…I found a great new to me blog with all kinds of awesome journal and writing tips and prompts! There’s even a 30 Days of Lists that just hit me right upside the head with inspiration. I love it and am thinking of using some of the prompts here! Wanna see how it goes? Keep reading!
List 1: A few things about yourself
1. I love lists
2. I stink at crossing things off my list, keeping track of it or even remembering to write it.
3. I LOVE music and forgot exactly how much until the last few months. Who forgets something so important?!
4. I have a kid. Just one. And she’s 9 going on 17 and driving me nuts so much that I can’t imagine having more than one!
5. Everyone says my house is so comfy and relaxed, but lately, to me, it feels like a cluttered crazy mess.
6. I am falling in love with working out and eating. Crazy, I tell ya.
7. My husband is ten years older than me. It’s wonderful.
8. I am not perfect and am slowly coming to accept that rather than hating myself for it.
9. I am completely addicted to Korean dramas. My favorites are, of course, Boys Over Flowers and You’re Beautiful.
10. I am 29 even though I was supposed to turn 30 on March 7th.
11. I have curly crazy hair that I straighten and cut and dye and abuse, but it never gets any less crazy.
12. I live in Northern California and love it. No, we don’t live on the beach and it’s not always sunny here. It’s better than that.
13. I’ve been married 10 years and together with my now husband for 11.
14. My favorite number is 7.
15. My goal for 2011 is to be brave and not back down from success.
Okay, that was fifteen random facts about me and my first post in my goal for the rest of April!