11 Quilts in 2011
February 14, 2011 1 Comment
This is my list of quilts I’m planning on making this year:
1) Memory quilts for the kids – Grace, Kylee, Amya, Chance, Travis and Ashley, Tina, Alan. Yes, that’s 7 quilts right there, and the last three need to be queen sized, if I can come up with enough fabric.
2) A mini art quilt of some kind. I’ve never made one and really want to.
3) Black, white and gray quilt for the living room
4) Yellow and gray king sized quilt for my new bed – here’s the color inspiration I’ll be working toward, but so far my yellows are a tad brighter and there’s a bit more black in my fabrics as well
5) Another rainbow quilt
6) Checkerboard quilt for the living room (with actual checkerboard playing pieces, of course!)
7) Finish the binding on Amya’s original quilt
Now, if you were paying attention and counting, you will see that that is actually 13 quilts instead of 11. And since it’s already February 14th I am already behind…but that’s okay, I can do it!!
So my last two posts have been dedicated to my crafting plans this year…what about you guys? Want to share your lists and encourage each other?